Orchestra is an award-winning brand management and communications firm intent on shaking things up for businesses across Western Canada and the US. We are tired of how businesses communicate, even in job postings, so here’s who we are looking for:
- A freelance junior writer to join our social media team and support content development for 3-5 brands on a weekly basis (perfect for a university student or someone looking for a side-gig).
- Someone with mad-skills writing engaging content for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to adjust their “voice” for different social channels, brands, and audiences (yes, we are an Oxford comma agency).
- Someone who can take any subject, research it on the fly, and start writing content about it quickly.
- Someone willing to work wherever and whenever they want, as long as they get the job done and on-time.
- Someone who loves data and understands how to adjust to what the data tells us.
- Someone who is reliable and willing to grow in their role as we do.
If you think you’re what we’re looking for, send us an email to email@example.com with your resume, a writing sample, and links to anything you’ve done in social media that you think would impress us. Oh, and DON’T send a cover letter. Those things are stupid. Take the added time and be awesome instead.
No phone calls please. Check us out at www.orchestracommunications.com.
Communications Officer, Out On Screen, Vancouver.
Director of Communications, Vancity, Vancouver.
Editorial Coordinator, UBC, Vancouver.
Intermediate/Senior Writer, Rethink Communications, Vancouver.
Junior Editor, One Communications, Vancouver.
Manager, Digital Content, ICBC, North Vancouver.
Marketing Communications Coordinator, Preston Mobility, Vancouver.
Marketing Copywriter, Impact Recruitment, Vancouver.
Senior Copywriter, Vancouver.
Technical Editor/Writer, North Vancouver.
Vice President of Communications, Laura Balance Media Group, Vancouver.
Senior Web Specialist, BC Housing, Burnaby.